Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Unless the context otherwise requires, the following terms shall have the meanings respectively ascribed to them.
The “Customer” shall mean the customer named or referred to in other relevant documents and shall, unless the context otherwise requires, include its employees and agents.
The “Company” shall mean FITTEST HORSE and shall unless the context otherwise requires, include its employees and agents.
The “Goods” shall mean any goods, products or services offered for sale by the Company.
“ONLINE” shall mean the process of placing orders via the ‘Online Ordering System’ located at www.fittesthorse.com
- Customers may place orders verbally, in writing, by EMAIL or the ONLINE service.
- The Company reserves the right at all times to refuse to accept any order from the Customer without giving reasons.
- Once an order is placed by the Customer and accepted by the Company, if the Customer thereafter wishes to cancel or vary the order, the Customer may be liable for costs, if any, incurred by the Company up to that point in time.
- All cancellations or variations must be in writing.
- The manufacture of the goods will be carried out with the quality and tolerances of the printing system own use. These tolerances will extend to the colors, profiles of the drawing or graphics, composition of drawings and texts and printing of letters.The Company will not accept any claim after four days from the receipt of the goods. In any case, the buyer’s claim should be adjusted to the number of defective units exhibited.
- Terms of payment are either EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer), payment with order by Credit Card via our secure site or by cash.
- Where the Company agrees to grant the Customer credit, subject to approval of completed credit application form, the terms of payment are strictly thirty days NETT calculated from the date of the invoice, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
DELIVERY AND RISK
- Delivery of goods shall be effected by the Company to the Customer subject to availability, and without any liability on behalf of the Company for any delays.
- Once the goods have been delivered by the Company to the site of the Customer, all risk in and to the goods shall pass to the Customer.
- Payment is only received by the Company when it receives cash or when the proceeds of other methods of payment are credited and cleared to the Company bank account.
- All claims for any damage and/or defect in the goods purchased by the Customer must be made to the Company in writing within 24 hours of delivery of the goods otherwise the goods are deemed to be received in good order and condition.
- All online orders are delivered worldwide. Shipping cost are added in the purchasing process.